Sunday, 23 February 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD







Hey girlies!

So I've been very lucky to be nominated for the Liebster Award by Glee Project a fellow blogger! It's currently 2AM in the morning so I apologise for any blah blah bullsh*t that may come out of my mouth. Wow, did I really say bullsh*t? I'm a naughty girl. *SlapsWrist*
Anywaaaaaays, have fun reading my responses and please feel free to leave any comments below and i'll get back to you as soon as i can. :)


Questions:
1. What's your biggest fear?
 I'm a big wimp whose scared of many things, I mean let's be honest Spider's are pretty much every girls biggest enemy!! But, if I had to say what my biggest fear is, it would be to not be successful and not achieving everything I have set myself to do.

2.What's your lifetime ambition?
To be as happy as I can possibly be.

3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I'll hopefully be finishing off my education, living in an apartment & eating plenty of chocolate.

4.Chocolate or Sweets?
omg! Is this even a question? HAS TO BE CHOCOLATE! I'm just about the biggest chocoholic going?! I mean who orders triple chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce and chocolate sprinkles?? *blushes*.

5. If you had to take an object with you to a deserted island, what would you take?
Most definitely my PHONE :) My mum describes me as a social network freak.

6.If you had the opportunity to claim lots of money but lose your blog, would you do it?
no!

7. Who inspires you?
My mum. Without a doubt.

8. Do you prefer Summer or Winter?
It has to be Summer, not that I have a bikini body.. i love food way too much. ;)

9. What's one item of clothing you can't without?
My Hijab.

10. Would you rather be famous or the best friend of someone famous?
I would rather be the best friend as fame is not something I'd enjoy.

I nominate: 

My Questions are:

1.What's one beauty product you can't live without?

2. Fur or Denim?
3. Heels or flats?
4. What's your biggest regret?
5. If you could do anything with your life, what would you do?
6. What's the best beauty product out at the moment?
7. Who's your favorite blogger?
8. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
9.What's your dream?
10. Favorite fashion icon at this moment?
11. Most used item at the moment?

Tag me in to the post when you're done so I can read your responses! Have fun! 


Lots of Love, Atii xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Atii,

    Thanks for the nomination! You can read my answers here http://www.asecretshopaholic.com/2014/02/liebster-award-take-two.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi can u please do a kind of tutorial- like of what is the BEST makeup for someone with light brown skin please?

    ReplyDelete